Coral Springs Stats for Condos and Townhomes
Condos and Townhomes Coral Springs- Median days to sell in 2016
- 2016 was a great year to sell condo’s, with the lowest amount of days on market being 20 in the month of October.
- The highest days on market was in February with 81, and the lowest days on market was in October with 20.
- From March 2016 to December 2016, the median days to sell was consistently under 47 days to sell.
- The median days on market in all of 2016 was 35.
Condos and Townhomes Coral Springs- Median days to sell in 2017
- The highest number of days to sell was 41 in 2017.
- The lowest number of days to sell was 16 in 2017.
- The three highest months for the days to sell were September through November, which was mostly due to Hurricane Irma.
- The median days on market in all of 2017 was 30, 5 days less than 2016.
Condos and Townhomes Coral Springs- Median list price versus median sale price 2017
- There were four times in 2017 when the list price and the sale price were similar.
- The greatest distance between list price and sale price was September-November, probably due to Irma.
- The highest list price in 2017 was in the month of July, with the list price being around $175,000 and the sale price being around $140,000- a 20% drop.
Condos and Townhomes Coral Springs- Number of sales over past 5 years
- The number of sales for condos from 2013-2016 was over 800, but in 2017, the number decreased to 705.
- 2015 had 891 sales, and the lowest number of sales was in 2017 with 705- a 21% drop.
- Did Hurricane Irma Play a role in the 2017 numbers with only 705 sales? Leave your comments below.
About Coral Springs
Approximately 121,000 residents call Coral Springs home, making it the fifth largest city in Broward County and the 15th largest in the State of Florida. The majority of our land has been developed and only 1 percent is undeveloped. The City of Coral Springs was incorporated July 10, 1963, and is located in northwestern Broward County, Florida. It encompasses 24.5 square miles and has a population of over 124,000, the fifth largest city in Broward County, and the 15th largest in the State. Nearly one-third of our population is under the age of 18, which makes sports and recreation a clear priority for our family-oriented community. The City of Coral Springs is unique among all cities in the State of Florida because of the way we operate. We operate like a business, and we view our citizens as stakeholders. They have a say in everything that takes place in our community. Our mission statement is “To be the premier city in Florida to live, work and raise a family.”
About Empire Appraisal Group, Inc.
Establish in 2005, Empire Appraisal Group, Inc., is Broward County’s leading residential appraisal company as a result of their accurate and reliable appraisals, excellent customer service, and quick turn times. When working with an appraiser, integrity and professionalism are essential, and Empire Appraisal Group has a well-established reputation for providing the best appraisal experience. Daniel Lindeman, the Chief Appraiser, is considered one of the top property appraisers in Florida, with nearly 15 years of expertise and 7,000+ appraisals to his credit.
We ‘specialize’ in helping people who need appraisals for estate purposes, divorce, bankruptcy, FSBO’s and more.
We also work closely with realtors to help establish listing prices, these pre-listing appraisals ensures sellers get top dollar for their home.
In addition, to homes of all shapes and sizes, we also appraise condos, multifamily homes, boat docks, land, as well as specialty properties. No job is too big or too small, from manufactured homes to mansions.
Call Empire Appraisal Group directly with any questions concerning your real estate values at 561-441-9298. Also, check out our ‘Reviews’ page and see what others are saying about Daniel Lindeman and Empire Appraisal Group, Inc.
We provide residential appraisal services to all cities in Broward County: Parkland, Coral Springs, Coconut Creek, Dania Beach, Cooper City, Davie, Deerfield Beach, Fort Lauderdale, Sunrise, Hallandale Beach, Hillsboro Beach, Hollywood, Lauderdale by the Sea, Lauderdale Lakes, Lauderhill, Lighthouse Point, Margate, Miramar, North Lauderdale, Oakland Park, Pembroke Pines, Plantation, Pompano Beach, Sea Ranch Lakes, Tamarac, Weston, Wilton Manors.