Coral Springs Stats
Single Family Homes Coral Springs- Number of Sales 2016
- June 2016 was the highest number of sales with 185, and January 2016 was the lowest with 82 sales.
- The total listings for the year 2016 was 1,633.
- Listings in September 2016 were 168 and in September 2017 were 87-this was a 48% drop, most likely from Hurricane Irma.
Single Family Homes Coral Springs- Number of Sales 2017
- 1,340 total listings were noted in 2017, an 18% drop from 2016.
- The highest month, August had 164 sales, compared to January, which had 66 sales- a 60% drop.
- The highest month in 2016 was June with 185 sales, and the highest month in 2017 was August with 164.
Single Family Homes Coral Springs- Median days to sell versus median sale price over 5 years
- In 2015, it was the highest amount of days to sell, with 45. In 2013, it was the lowest amount of says to sell, with 26- a 42% drop.
- The days to sell in 2017 was 29, only two days lower than the days to sell in 2016.
- The sale price has continued to increase from 2013 when the median price was $307,000 to 2017 when the median price was $382,000- a 24% increase.
Single Family Homes Coral Springs- Median days to sell in 2017
- In 2017, the days on market ranged from the low of 21 in July to high of 45 in November.
- 2017 was a great year for sellers as the days on market was under 45 days all year.
- The Spring and Summer season was the best months to sell, while the Fall and Winter took the longest to sell.
About Coral Springs
Approximately 121,000 residents call Coral Springs home, making it the fifth largest city in Broward County and the 15th largest in the State of Florida. The majority of our land has been developed and only 1 percent is undeveloped. The City of Coral Springs was incorporated July 10, 1963, and is located in northwestern Broward County, Florida. It encompasses 24.5 square miles and has a population of over 124,000, the fifth largest city in Broward County, and the 15th largest in the State. Nearly one-third of our population is under the age of 18, which makes sports and recreation a clear priority for our family-oriented community. The City of Coral Springs is unique among all cities in the State of Florida because of the way we operate. We operate like a business, and we view our citizens as stakeholders. They have a say in everything that takes place in our community. Our mission statement is “To be the premier city in Florida to live, work and raise a family.”
About Empire Appraisal Group, Inc.
Establish in 2005, Empire Appraisal Group, Inc., is Broward County’s leading residential appraisal company as a result of their accurate and reliable appraisals, excellent customer service, and quick turn times. When working with an appraiser, integrity and professionalism are essential, and Empire Appraisal Group has a well-established reputation for providing the best appraisal experience. Daniel Lindeman, the Chief Appraiser, is considered one of the top property appraisers in Florida, with nearly 15 years of expertise and 7,000+ appraisals to his credit.
We ‘specialize’ in helping people who need appraisals for estate purposes, divorce, bankruptcy, FSBO’s and more.
We also work closely with realtors to help establish listing prices, these pre-listing appraisals ensures sellers get top dollar for their home.
In addition, to homes of all shapes and sizes, we also appraise condos, multifamily homes, boat docks, land, as well as specialty properties. No job is too big or too small, from manufactured homes to mansions.
Call Empire Appraisal Group directly with any questions concerning your real estate values at 561-441-9298. Also, check out our ‘Reviews’ page and see what others are saying about Daniel Lindeman and Empire Appraisal Group, Inc.
We provide residential appraisal services to all cities in Broward County: Parkland, Coral Springs, Coconut Creek, Dania Beach, Cooper City, Davie, Deerfield Beach, Fort Lauderdale, Sunrise, Hallandale Beach, Hillsboro Beach, Hollywood, Lauderdale by the Sea, Lauderdale Lakes, Lauderhill, Lighthouse Point, Margate, Miramar, North Lauderdale, Oakland Park, Pembroke Pines, Plantation, Pompano Beach, Sea Ranch Lakes, Tamarac, Weston, Wilton Manors.